Is the Next Generation Scan Tool, for the Next Generation Technician
The world’s most popular platform has just got even better. Snap-on® has redesigned and upgraded its SOLUS platform to be the ultimate scan tool for everyday maintenance and repairs. The new SOLUS+™, with exclusive SureTrack® verified repair information and comprehensive coverage, provides all the sophisticated features that professional repair technicians need to handle a broad range of diagnostics without the complex functions that they don’t. Advanced features and intuitive functionality make the new SOLUS+™ the next-generation scan tool for next-generation technicians, adding a plus to any technician’s career:
• SureTrack® delivers diagnostics experience and verified parts replacement records harvested from millions of successful repair orders.
• One-Touch Code Scan & Clear quickly performs checks and completes full vehicle clear codes for all available modules on the vehicle.
• Custom data list lets technicians customise the way they work, with freeze-frame, PID sorting, pause, zoom, PID trigger, snapshot and cursor functions. With SOLUS+, technicians work faster and are more productive:
• Get access to comprehensive OEM-specific vehicles.
• With super-fast boot up, it’s ready to use in just two seconds and diagnostic results are available in as little as 30 seconds.
• Features include detailed trouble code definitions, live data, functional tests, relearns and adaptations.
• Instant vehicle ID automatically powers up and reads the vehicle ID when connected. • Verify the diagnosis and repair with powerful bidirectional controls for operations such as injector balance, gauge sweep, misfire detection, brake bleed and EVAP.
• An embedded SMX® Operating System dedicated to diagnostic functions provides fast, reliable operation.
• Automatically upload vehicle system reports via Wi-Fi to the Snap-on Cloud and allow technicians to access them from their phone or computer and print, e-mail or text from there. With its large eight-inch capacitive touchscreen display for better readability in sunlight and ease of use in the repair shop, the SOLUS+ is the newest generation in product design. It connects seamlessly to vehicles with Ethernet communication systems. SOLUS+ also receives software updates direct to the tool via Wi-Fi, with an applicable software agreement.